Slate and Tile Roof Installation and Repairs
Benefits of slate roofing
- Unlike shingle roofing that may need to be replaced one or two times, slate roofs will only be installed once in a lifetime.
- Slate roofing can boost the value of your property due to its natural beauty and durability
- Used in architectural style homes because of its stunning appearance
- Fire resistant and mold resistant
- Low water absorption therefore not prone to frost damage caused by freezing
Why tile roofs?
- When properly installed, tile roofing is extremely durable and can last up to 100 years
- Plenty of style options and colors to choose from
- Resistance to rot and insect damage
- Environmentally friendly because the roofing material is usually made from earth minerals
- Can help lower energy costs because the heavy mass of tiles can control indoor temperatures
Get help choosing the right roofing
At Coverall Roofing, we can help you choose between slate and tile roofs depending on your budget and needs. Our professional contractors have extensive experience in installation of slate and tile roofs. For new installations, we’ll make sure the slates or tiles are accurately measured and laid in the right pattern. We pay attention to detail during installation and repairs in order to come up with the best outcome.