Flat Roofing Toronto
Qualified and friendly team of roofers
What are the advantages of a flat roof?
- Flat roofs are often used in commercial buildings because they are not only affordable but also very durable if well maintained.
- Easy to access: A flat roof is easily accessible because of its flat surface. This means that if you want to inspect the gutters or siding on the roof, you can easily do it without causing damage. Therefore, flat roofs are quite easy to maintain.
- A flat roof system is cost-effective as you don’t need to invest in decorative roofing materials like shingles to complete the construction. The simple construction, as well as minimal repairs needed over the years, make flat roofs an affordable option for businesses.
- With a flat roof, you can rest assured that the roofing will remain intact when high winds pick up. flat roofs offer adequate resistance so you don’t have to spend on repairs after big wind storms.
- Flat roofing tends to make the best use of space especially in buildings where equipment such as air conditioning units and exhausts need to be installed on the rooftop. This type of roof has a plain surface so it can easily hold heavy equipment.
For you to fully enjoy the usefulness, durability, and affordability of a flat roof, you must ensure that it’s properly installed. We specialize in different types of flat roofs including Modified Bitumen, PVC and TPO. Whether your flat roof is leaking or you just need advice on which material to use, we’re always ready to help.