What is Flat Roofing?
Flat roofing: Basic overview
The term ‘flat roof’ describes a specific roof surface that’s nearly level. While the name denotes a horizontal surface, experts in property roofing recommend a slight angle to allow for seamless drainage of rainwater.
Flat roofing system are common within Toronto and the surrounding GTA. Regions in warm climates have long adopted these roofs as they ensure a stable temperature inside the property.
Often, flat roofs are also common in outdoor living spaces, commercial buildings, and house extensions. Besides, some residential properties might require such roofs because of planning regulations. Flat roofing systems are gaining popularity favour with construction contractors and architects for properties with a modern, minimalist design aesthetic.
Flat roofing materials
Benefits of flat roofing
Flat Roofing Services Toronto
Expert Flat Roofers Toronto
- Flat roofs are often used in commercial buildings because they are not only affordable but also very durable if well maintained.
- Easy to access: A flat roof is easily accessible because of its flat surface. This means that if you want to inspect the gutters or siding on the roof, you can easily do it without causing damage. Therefore, flat roofs are quite easy to maintain.
- A flat roof system is cost-effective as you don’t need to invest in decorative roofing materials like shingles to complete the construction. The simple construction, as well as minimal repairs needed over the years, make flat roofs an affordable option for businesses.
- With a flat roof, you can rest assured that the roofing will remain intact when high winds pick up. flat roofs offer adequate resistance so you don’t have to spend on repairs after big wind storms.
- Flat roofing tends to make the best use of space especially in buildings where equipment such as air conditioning units and exhausts need to be installed on the rooftop. This type of roof has a plain surface so it can easily hold heavy equipment.
For you to fully enjoy the usefulness, durability, and affordability of a flat roof, you must ensure that it’s properly installed. We specialize in different types of flat roofs including Modified Bitumen, PVC and TPO. Whether your flat roof is leaking or you just need advice on which material to use, we’re always ready to help.
We offer competitive pricing and all our quotations are detailed so expect no hidden charges. Reach out to us for quality workmanship in Toronto flat roofing installations. We are happy to show you the work we’ve completed and offer the best advice on flat roofing solutions.
Talk to Us About Your Flat Roofing Today!
It’s easy for a functional flat roof to go unnoticed, particularly if it’s serving its purpose perfectly. However, when it starts leaking or you spot other signs of damage, that’s when you realize that something isn’t right. The damage could be caused by long-term wear, weather, or simply tree branches. Regardless of the flat roofing material you have installed, you will have to get the roof inspected regularly, and the necessary repairs handled on time.
Most property owners opt for a DIY approach to most roof maintenance projects and this isn’t a good idea either. You have probably learned countless DIY tips online to inspect and repair your flat roof. However, handling the real roof repair tasks requires specialized skills and an in-depth understanding of how different flat roofing materials work. Actually, there is a possibility of causing more harm to your roof when you decide to fix it on your own. Besides, you might slip and fall, or get injured when inspecting or repairing your flat roof.
Whenever you notice something wrong with your roof, it’s recommended to contact a reputable flat roofing contractor that can handle flat roof inspection, flat roofing repair or even flat roofing replacements effectively. Fortunately, Coverall Roofing is a professional flat roofing company that was created to help property owners within the Toronto region to handle such issues. We have been offering flat roofing services with an outstanding track record. This shows that our Toronto roofing contractors are fully committed to uphold quality and deliver the best possible flat roofing services in Toronto.
Coverall Roofing is among the most reputable fat roofing companies offering flat roofing services in Toronto. Some of the benefits of choosing to work with us include a free roofing consultation, free flat roofing quote and customer satisfaction guarantee.
Since the company’s inception, Coverall Roofing has earned an enviable reputation among most property owners in Toronto and the GTA. To be sure that your commercial flat roofing system can survive the harsh winter and other unfavourable elements of weather, call (647) 470-4076 and get a free quote.
If you have been looking for a flat roofing contractor that offers comprehensive flat roofing inspection, repairs, and installation, Coverall Roofing is your best chance. We take pride in our professional and highly experienced roofing experts who can handle even the most complicated flat roofing in Toronto. Our experts have a wealth of knowledge regarding various roofing materials and will offer you the insights you need to make the best choice in hiring the right flat roofing company.